Automated monitoring of personal protective equipment usage
Industrial corporations tend to pay more and more attention to industrial personnel safety.
A construction site, a foundry, a coal mine and other hazardous facilities require strict adherence to Health and Safety Regulations, including the use of personal protective equipment, a protective helmet or hard hat being one of the most frequently used.
ISS Corporation Pte. Ltd offers a professionally approved video analytics solution to identify employees who fail to use this personal protective equipment.
- Increase labor discipline and reduction of accidents that cause injuries
- Compliance with Health and Safety Regulations
- Forming an evidence base (video records) to provide investigations
- Automated forming of persons database who violated the safety regulations
- Programming of the system responses when the violation is detected
- Automated formation of reports according with custom requirements
The video analytic subsystem detects people not wearing helmets, records video and sends alarms to security service. The security personnel receives all necessary incident data: the place, time, and corresponding video footage. The company’s procedure instruction determines further response (staff actions) to incidents.