Crossroads Traffic Violations Detection System
SecurOS Crossroad supports geographically distributed network solutions with a multi-site architecture and a single data repository. It allows for the video monitoring of traffic violations on the scale of specific highways or complete cities. Similar to other ISS Corporation Pte. Ltd smart recognition solutions, the module scales from small deployments to architectures of unlimited cameras.
The video monitoring system of traffic violations supports integration with traffic and law enforcement databases, allowing one to identify the owner of the vehicle who has committed a violation, and to simplify and automate the process of managing citations. The system also supports automatic search of car records, i.e., stolen cars.
- Automatic License Plate recognition of violator vehicle
- Round-the-clock video recording and storage during a specified time for a subsequent analysis
- Reports on the passage of vehicles
- Detecting vehicles on the wanted list (subject to provision of the respective database)
- Traffic overview video surveillance
Detection of traffic violations
- Driving red lights
- Crossing a stop-line when red traffic light is on
- Bypass of closed or closing rail road crossing gates or entrance to railway crossings during prohibitory signals (typically red flashing lights); crossing the railway track outside the permitted zone
- Driving in lanes designated for public transportation, bicycle lanes or pedestrian paths and sidewalks
- Driving against traffic or driving in prohibited areas
- Turn or U-turn violations of the traffic signs or markings on the speedway
- Movement in the opposite direction on one-way roads
- Failure to let pedestrians cross the road on a crossing
- Exceeding vehicle speed limit
The primary advantages of the introduction of video monitoring system for traffic offenses are:
- 24/7/365 monitoring of the situation on the roads, which allows to record all cases of offenses in the area of video monitoring
- Increase efficiency by issuance of citations with minimal human interaction; allowing law enforcement to dedicate more time to more critical activities
- Generates a high percentage of positive violation detection results: a minimum number of missed violations and a minimum number of false positive detections.
- Yields an exceptionally high quality proof of violation under any weather conditions (due to the use of video data and specifically engineered hardware).
- Scalable solution suitable for every possible road configuration.
- Ability to integrate with violation processing software.
- Ability to integrate with external databases to enable automatic vehicle data search.
- Reports of vehicles which passed traffic check posts.
- IP-cameras of SecurOS Crossroad can be used as a part of a «Safe City» urban surveillance system.
- 24/7 video recording in automatic mode for further detailed analysis.
- SecurOS Crossroad algorithms adequately assess the vehicle paths, vehicle speed changes, movement of pedestrians, possible obstacles in the frame /scene (foliage, snowing, etc.).
- Configuring separate violation detection scenarios for each individual system is supported.
- SecurOS Crossroad provides an adequate evaluation of the traffic situation and minimize the number of undetected violations or false detection events.
SecurOS Crossroad algorithms adequately assess the vehicle paths, vehicle speed changes, movement of pedestrians, possible obstacles in the frame /scene (foliage, snowing, etc.).
Configuring separate violation detection scenarios for each individual system is supported.
SecurOS Crossroad provides an adequate evaluation of the traffic situation and minimizes the number of undetected violations or false detection events.