SecurOS 10.4: unifactor ACS authentication in SecurOS FaceX
SecurOS 10.4 Main News
A convolutional neural network based module was expanded with new following features:
- Forensic search of a person based on his/her photo using previously detected faces
- ACS mode. Added two different options which provide person authentication by face detected on video:
- Single factor ACS mode. Automatic authentication of a person when he/she is recognized against photo from ACS profile;
- Multi factor ACS mode. Verification of a cardholder identity based on recognition against photo of a cardholder from ACS profile.
Implemented special fast response mechanism for both ACS modes.
SecurOS Motus LT
A SecurOS Motus LT support is implemented in the SecurOS 10.4 release. SecurOS Motus LT is a new version of the specialized license plate recognition camera designed for the vehicles moving at low speeds.
SecurOS audio subsystem
Added the ability to work with modern digital audio formats which provide high quality sound at relatively low bitrates:
- AAC and MP2L2 (all versions of MPEG-1 and MPEG-2) codecs in addition to G.711 codec;
- 8 kHz, 16 kHz, 32 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz sample rates.
Refactored the support of audio for microphones linked to cameras.
And many other interesting features and improvements, including the implemented ability to request PTZ control in Media Client, the ability to perform text search in the Alarms tab in SecurOS WebConnect, the video demand mode in ONVIF and GenericRTSP, EdgeStorage Sync technology support and EdgeStorage Gate technology for ONVIF Profile T (H.265) and many other tools.
SecurOS Auto 10.4 Main News
The quality of recognition has been improved and the list of recognized license plates has been expanded with Bosnia and Herzegovina, Qatar, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Panama and USA.
More detailed information about this and other releases is available in SecurOS 10.4 Release Notes on the ISS website.